Award-winning PDF software
Lost military medical records Form: What You Should Know
September 17, 1958, to April 18, 1964, Navy — July 4, 1956, to June 23, 1960, Marine Corps — March 1, 1942, to June 30, 1946, Air Force October 13, 1940, to April 16, 1951, This form asks for a series of questions to determine if you belong in the Guard or the military as a member. Use the answers to determine the appropriate form. If we do not understand the type of service you are requesting, we will be unable to make a decision. Please be informed that the PRC cannot complete Military Personnel Records for Veterans or Members of the Armed Forces with Disabilities that are: 1) not listed in a service record; 2) not listed as not available; 3) not listed in the National Personnel Records Centers; 4) not listed in any of the U.S. military service databases. If you have questions about a particular medical record, you should refer to the medical records section of the National Personnel Records Center. If you have any additional questions prior to submitting a request, you may call to speak with a records representative. General Information. The following form includes an easy-to-use guide to fill out the questionnaires. However, it also includes information about the service members' and their families' rights and responsibilities. The following form includes an easy-to-use guide to fill out the questionnaires. However, it also includes information about the service members' and their families' rights and responsibilities. Contact the PRC — You Can Request Records from the PRC Information to Be Included in Request Letter 1. Name of the service member (if known) 2. Date of service (if known) 3. Type of service (if known) 4. Military call-sign (if known) 5. Military Department (if known) 6. Military Unit (if known) 7. Active or inactive status. 8. Location of the service member (if known) 9. Military code (if known) 10. Physical Disability or Illness (if known). 11. Specialized treatment. 12. Special educational activities. 13. Special medical status. 14. Special service activity (if known) 15. Medical treatment (if known). 16. Other questions for investigating military records. 17. Contact address or phone number for the responsible military service officer (if known) and PRC record contact (if unknown).
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Na 13055 Form, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Na 13055 Form online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Na 13055 Form by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Na 13055 Form from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.